Avantree Certified aptX HD Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver for TV, Low Latency Wireless Audio Adapter for 2 Headphones, L... Read Review
- [EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY] Qualcomm aptX HD Audio ensures compatible Bluetooth devices deliver high definition (HD) Audio. It preserves sound data throughout the Audio transmission, resulting in a ‘better-than-cd’ listening experience. Simple switch to alternate between HD and low latency priority If your device supports both codecs.
- [DUAL-LINK NO LIP SYNC DELAY] Simultaneously stream audio to 2 headphones or speakers with no delay while watching TV, movies or gaming. Note: To achieve low latency (<40ms delay ) receiving device (headphones / speaker) must also support aptx Low Latency or you may experience a 70-220ms delay. Most brands of headphones (e. g. Sony, Bose) currently do not support aptx LL.
- [PASS-THROUGH SUPPORT] Even if your TV only has one Optical port, connect the Oasis Plus between your TV and Soundbar - then play audio from your soundbar and stream to your headphones simultaneously. This is a unique product Feature! It even supports independent device volume control. Easily choose between Bluetooth mode (wireless) and bypass mode (wired) with the Flip of a switch, without the need to plug / unplug any wires.
- [EXTENDED LONG RANGE] Experience Wireless freedom to walk anywhere in the house! Proven range of 295ft in testing with headphones (audition Pro), and 328ft using two Oasis Plus units as a Transmitter/ receiver Pair in open air line-of-sight conditions. Note that the operating range can be affected by multiple factors (see Faq1 below)
- [EASY TO USE & SUPPORT] It supports full-featured voice guidance and status / codec indicators, making it incredibly easy to set up and use. Re-connects quickly to the last device. Supports Digital optical / AUX / RCA Audio output standards making it compatible with 99% of the TVs on the market. On board volume adjust function can be used for many devices that do not have their own volume controls (E. G. Airpods). Any questions, please contact Avantree Technical Support via support@avantree.